Accéder au contenu principal

Zentai suit dead ! :(

Hello,

My zentai suit is dead after only a very few months of use ! Do not buy on this webshop ! If you want to know which webshop I am talking about, please send me a message. Thanks. Angry for today ! I remember my last zentai, I bought it from a german webshop (fets-fash.com), and I wore it from about 3 years without any problem ! And now, I have bought this one in another shop (which said "we are the best"), but now I cannot wear it anymore. And the worst, it was the most expensive zentai I ever bought... Almost 200$ for almost 3 months, what a good deal. The color was not the same as the picture on the website, the size was incorrect (very strange XL size)... Well, I can only warn you to NOT BUY on this webshop. Which one ? I will tell you by Private Message.

Have a nice day, by the way ! :D

Commentaires

  1. Dommage pour le zentai, je t'ai laissée un mail. Si tu as un peu temps !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui j'y répondrai promis. D'ailleurs ce weekend j'espère avoir du temps pour être en cam.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

My Ibiza Swimsuit ! Go to the beach with me ?

Hello everybody... :D As you can see, I am back from Spain, and, most of all, I am alive ! I buy this swimsuit in Spain and I could resist to the pleasure of show it to all my fans ! I am terribly sorry about the lack of updates on my blog, but I hope now I could be able to add more and more oftenly. So I hope that everybody loves this white swimsuit.. ;) I will post another update with my outfit for the club, I was wearing black legging, but I won't tell you more, you will see maybe in two weeks, maybe sooner. Stay tuned my friends, kisses !

Femskin for sale !

Hi everybody ! Well, I need money, I know I said it a few days ago, so I sell my femskin. It's coming from rubbersisters in Germany. I bought it maybe 6 years ago and I still use it. I don't want to talk to much, and one picture is better than thousand words. The skin is in very good condition, no rip. No rip on the neck or arms or anckles. But the paint on nipples is going to fade away, and I can notice a rip on the vagina, because I use it so many (good) times... I think you know. The best offer won the sell. Of course if you have any questions, don't hesitate !  

A quiet day in spring...

 Hello everybody ! In this month of March, the flowers turn, the birds sing, the weather becomes soft again. Farewell to the cold of winter, its freezing temperatures and frozen snow. And for this warm weather, what better than a simple but comfortable outfit to pass the time ? May spring be pleasant to you all! Stay tuned, many kisses ! See you soon ! (Mature content on https://onlyfans.com/iamcelia9 )