Accéder au contenu principal

New version of my feminine costume of Célia (version 4.1)

 Hello everybody !


The COVID crisis allowed me to highlight some of the problems with my old skinsuit. It was a femskin and it was getting old (maybe 7 years). II had already repaired it several times but the need to change became more and mmore important each time I put it on. In addition, silicone technology has made huge advances in terms of strength and elasticity. After many months of research and a lot of money saved, I am quite happy to have made the costume of Célia evolve in version 4.1


The costume is harder to put on but so much more comfortable, softer, more elastic. I can wear it without problem 12 hours in a row. In the new specs, the breasts are integrated into the combination, it is more natural and it does not require additional retouching or adjustment. I also went from a D cup to an E cup, more in line with my size and build. It also has a real vagina, for more pleasure. The buttocks also have an integrated padding, in addition to my padding of the hips. The costume has almost the same color from head to foot, and it was quite complicated to get, considering the multiplicity of materials (lycra, latex and silicone). 


I don’t know what else to say, except for my joy at being able to evolve my Celia costume. I don’t see what to change to improve the costume, even if we can always do better. I hope you enjoy this small set of photos. For me it is just a matter of presenting the fruit of a long research work, and telling you how happy I am at the idea of making new photos with the skinsuit v.4.1


Next step the cosplay convention, but what character to make ?


Have a nice day, see you soon.














Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

My Ibiza Swimsuit ! Go to the beach with me ?

Hello everybody... :D As you can see, I am back from Spain, and, most of all, I am alive ! I buy this swimsuit in Spain and I could resist to the pleasure of show it to all my fans ! I am terribly sorry about the lack of updates on my blog, but I hope now I could be able to add more and more oftenly. So I hope that everybody loves this white swimsuit.. ;) I will post another update with my outfit for the club, I was wearing black legging, but I won't tell you more, you will see maybe in two weeks, maybe sooner. Stay tuned my friends, kisses !

Femskin for sale !

Hi everybody ! Well, I need money, I know I said it a few days ago, so I sell my femskin. It's coming from rubbersisters in Germany. I bought it maybe 6 years ago and I still use it. I don't want to talk to much, and one picture is better than thousand words. The skin is in very good condition, no rip. No rip on the neck or arms or anckles. But the paint on nipples is going to fade away, and I can notice a rip on the vagina, because I use it so many (good) times... I think you know. The best offer won the sell. Of course if you have any questions, don't hesitate !  

A quiet day in spring...

 Hello everybody ! In this month of March, the flowers turn, the birds sing, the weather becomes soft again. Farewell to the cold of winter, its freezing temperatures and frozen snow. And for this warm weather, what better than a simple but comfortable outfit to pass the time ? May spring be pleasant to you all! Stay tuned, many kisses ! See you soon ! (Mature content on https://onlyfans.com/iamcelia9 )